Regulations in Turkey’s Official Gazette state foreigners who own real estate in Turkey worth a min. $1 mn with the special condition of not selling it for at least 3 years will be able to access Turkish citizenship.
The regulation covers the following items;
- Investors must hold at least $1 mn in real estate, which they cannot sell for at least three years,
- Investors must invest at least $2 mn,
- They must employ at least 100 people,
- They must hold government bonds worth at least $3 mn, which cannot be diversified in three years,
- They must deposit a min. of $3 mn in Turkish banks, which they cannot withdraw for three years.