Home Campaigns Mahal Sancaktepe Property Projects | Special Summer Campaign

Mahal Sancaktepe Property Projects | Special Summer Campaign

174
0
Mahal Sancaktepe Project
Nova Property
Summer Campaign at Mahal Sancaktepe and Mahal Sancaktepe Ada
Summer Campaign at Mahal Sancaktepe and Mahal Sancaktepe Ada

SEND A QUESTION TO THIS PROJECT!
Denge Yapı has organized a campaign covering Mahal Sancaktepe and Mahal Sancaktepe Ada property projects for those wishing to buy homes on returning from holiday. The summer campaign carrying the name “Move Now, Pay the Deposit in 1 Year”, consists of advantageous prices and attractive payment plans. The amount of deposit, which equates to 25 percent of the price of an apartment, has been postponed by 1 year within the scope of the campaign, while credit can be obtained for the remaining 75 percent. The two real estate projects containing 515 apartments are ready for immediate handover.

Mahal Sancaktepe Ada Real Estate Project
Mahal Sancaktepe Ada Real Estate Project

Abdullah Bayram, the Chairman of the Board of Directors of Denge Yapı, who stated that they have offered advantageous prices to home buyers within the scope of the campaign, said, “Our campaign includes special payment plans for those seeking homes, both for residential and for investment purposes. Those wishing to reside in the homes they have purchased from our real estate project are experiencing the comfort of being able to move in immediately, while those who have purchased for investment purposes are able to receive rental income immediately.”

Bayram continued as follows: “The prices of 1 bedroom apartments at Mahal Sancaktepe start from 150 thousand Liras, and 2 bedroom type A apartments at Mahal Sancaktepe Ada start from 216 thousand Liras, during the campaign which will be valid until the end of the month.

Your title deed is ready at Mahal

Mahal Sancaktepe and Mahal Sancaktepe Ada Property Projects
Mahal Sancaktepe and Mahal Sancaktepe Ada Property Projects

According to the information provided by Abdullah Bayram, the titles of homes are being given to those buying homes at Mahal Sancaktepe and Mahal Sancaktepe Ada together with their keys. Mahal Sancaktepe property project being built on a 15 thousand 640 square meter estate is comprised of 6 blocks and 346 apartments, while Mahal Sancaktepe Ada property project being built on a 10 thousand 454 square meter estate is comprised of 169 apartments in three 12 storey blocks and a single 5 storey block.

5 minutes from TEM Highway

Mahal Sancaktepe and Mahal Sancaktepe Ada are 5 minutes from the TEM – Kartal link road. Both real estate projects are just 15 minutes from Kurtköy Sabiha Gökçen Airport, 14 minutes from Istanbul Finance Center and 20 minutes from the Bosphorus Bridge.

SEND A QUESTION TO THIS PROJECT!

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.