This new Istanbul property development project, Star Towers , consists of 785 quality properties together with a luxury shopping centre of more than 90 shops, theather, cinema, cafes and restaurants. There are 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments on offer here, at unbelievable prices and with great payment terms. The complex is located in a newly developed residential area of Istanbul and is an ultra-modern Istanbul Real Estate development which includes wonderful facilities such as sports and fitness centre, indoor pools, Turkish bath, sauna, 24 hour security, covered car-parking. The project of of 585 quality properties and shopping centre is being developed in compliance with Energy Performance regulations in the buildings and environment-friendly materials will be used in many of the living areas. Why Star Towers? There are many reasons to choose Star Towers – Star Tower is being built in a newly developing residential area of Esenyurt in Istanbul, very close to public transportation links and modern shopping centre. Due to domestic demand, and as a metropolitan city development, it is expected there will be a high demand for rental properties in Star Towers together with high demand for resale properties – both of which are very important key factors for investors. Some of the main reasons people are buying Star Towers are:
1. Location, Location, Location: a. Istanbul Ataturk airport is only 20 minutes driving distance from the development b. The new metrobus line (which will be completed before the end 2011) is only a few minutes away from the Star Towers Development. The two motorway exits are only a few minutes from Star Towers Project and provides easy access to every part of the City. d. The new tube station will be built only 300 meters from the development.
2. Average 7% to 10% rental income can be expected due to high demand for high quality properties.
3. Average of 30% to 50% capital growth can be expected due to shopping centre and quality of development.
4. This project is in the heart of Esenyurt’s new residential area
5. There is a need for modern quality operated apartments in Istanbul Esenyurt region.
6. This development is very close to the new industrial and free trade zones and many middle class people are looking to rent or buy properties in that region.
7. There is old and low quality housing s in this area and there is a shortage of quality properties in the region.
8. There are more than 7 universities close to Esenyurt region but not enough accommodation for students on university campuses and very little good alternative accommodation for university students.