The construction of the Sabiha Gokcen – Tavsantepe Metro project is ongoing and the opening date of the project has been announced
The project is under construction and it is planned to be opened in 2020. The construction works of the Sabiha Gokcen-Tavsantepe subway started in March 2015.
When the project with a total length of 7.4 kilometers is completed, the travel time from Tuzla Station to Tavsantepe Station will be 11 minutes and Kadikoy Station will be 51 minutes. The distance between Pendik Station and Sabiha Gokcen Airport station will be 15 minutes.
There are 4 stations within the scope of the project
- Hospital Station
- Seyhli Station
- Kurtkoy Station
- Sabiha Gokcen Station
Transportation time of the line with the other lines
- Kartal – Sabiha Gokcen Airport 17 min
- Ayrılıkcesme – Sabiha Gokcen Airport 44 min
- Kadikoy – Sabiha Gokcen Airport 46 min
- Pendik – Sabiha Gokcen Airport 13 min
- Sirkeci – Sabiha Gokcen Airport 59 min
- Yenikapi – Sabiha Gokcen Airport 63 min